Archi Team is organising a new seminar for architects on navigating and understanding contracts.
Scheduled for 28 April 2016 in Melbourne, the seminar titled ‘Contracts and the Architect’s Obligations’ will examine the Client Architect Agreement (referencing the Archi Team CAA) and ABIC Contracts.
To be presented by Tony Mussen, architectural practice consultant and Rosemary Ross from Rosstang Architects, the seminar aims to educate participants about using these contracts to protect themselves and their clients.
- CAA: When would you use it?
- What a CAA should include
- Understanding the contractor’s payment claims in an ABIC contract
- Visiting the site and assessing the work done
- Preparing and distributing the appropriate payment certificate (including a Termination Certificate if required) in an ABIC contract
AACA Competency: Project Management, Practice Management
CPD: This seminar provides 2 formal CPD points on completion of a written questionnaire after attending the session.
The Archi Team seminar will be held from 6pm onwards at QVWC Level 4, 210 Lonsdale Street, Melbourne 3000.