Nominations for the 2018 Greater Sydney Planning Awards are now open, with this year's categories based on themes of infrastructure and collaboration, liveability, productivity and sustainability.
The six award categories include:
- Great community collaboration
- Development supported by infrastructure
- Great new place to live and/or work
- Planning for jobs and skills
- Great sustainability initiative
- The Chief Commissioner’s Award
Nominations are invited from local authorities, developers, consultants, community groups, public agencies, partnerships and other teams.
Projects can be from the applicant or be nominated by another individual, group or body.
Nominations close on 13 April 2018.