From Polytec comes a wide variety of options for to ensure, quality and style in every application. Their range of products includes doors and panels with hundreds of different profiles to suit all tastes from minimalist to traditional. The doors and panels range includes: THERMOLAMINATED, MELAMINE, EVOLUTION and ALUMINIUM.
THERMOLAMINATED doors and panels have been manufactured by Polytec for over 20 years.
Made from profiled moisture resistant E-Zero MDF, they also feature
- Durable and decorative surface on face and edges
- Hundreds of different profiles for all styles
- High quality, luxurious with attention to detail
MELAMINE offer quality in both appearance and practicality as well as
- Durable, hygienic and low maintenance solutions
- Timeless neutral colours as well as decorative finishes
- Rolled edge profile, for a seamless and sleek appearance
EVOLUTION is a contemporary range that includes LEGATO, RAVINE and CREATEC
- LEGATO is a super matt, non-reflective finish, in lighter tones for a fresh and refined look
- RAVINE embodies the realism, warmth and character of timber veneers, available in 12 timber tones
- CREATEC is a unique UV cured, ultra gloss kitchen surface made from moisture resistant E-Zero MR MDF board
The ALUMINIUM framed doors feature clean lines, are available in a range for indoor kitchens and an ALFRESCO range for outdoor kitchens
- Framed glass doors for indoor kitchens, and a suitable outdoor kitchen door range
- The products are also designed to mix, match or contrast with like-minded quality materials
- Can be combined with other products within the Polytec collection
Polytec’s ranges are ideal for kitchens, doors, panels and wardrobes. Designed to complement and incorporate existing materials within the Polytec range, the colour, style and finish options are so vast that any design can be achieved.