Eva retractable pergola systems available from GS World are designed to withstand harsh environmental conditions.
Offering up to 56m² of protection, the retractable pergolas can be linked using a patented storm channel joining system to provide extended cover with a 100% waterproof join.
In addition to elegant cover, Suntech Eva retractable pergola systems have a wind rating up to Beaufort class 11 (up to 117km/h), ensuring continuous protection through all types of weather conditions.
Similar to all Suntech systems, Eva retractable pergola systems also support remote controlled motorisation using a custom build motor to ensure smooth operation at 34RPM. An optional high-powered LED-TEC lighting system can be coupled to a remote, allowing the user to change the mood to suit the surroundings.
The German-manufactured Eva retractable pergola systems are driven by multiple Suntech F3 eight wheel slider carriages. Each F3 slider carriage has a load limit of 600kg and incorporates a triple layer barrier system that works in conjunction with a timing belt reinforced with multiple internal stainless steel cables to provide a pulling strength of over 966kg.
This tension is applied to the fabric membrane to allow an angle of 6 degrees’ fall that helps drain the water away.
Key features of Eva retractable pergola systems:
- Manufactured to size using high grade 6063 extruded aluminium profiles
- Thermosetting powder coated finish provides superior overall performance for exterior applications
- High grade stainless steel construction for all bolts, screws and pins ensures extended system life
- Rafter profiles measuring 54mm x 135mm incorporate unique water guard side channels
- Rafters allow for projections up to 5m per system with widths customised in any size up to 13m to suit site requirements
- Fire rated and 100% waterproof architectural membrane
- Available in a range of opaque and transparent colours
- Provides high stability and resistance to temperature, moisture and dirt
- Does not shrink or stretch
- Easy clean acrylic top coating
- Fabric is neatly retracted under the system’s hood when not in use
- Superior protection against rain and draught intrusion around the outside of the system with unique Stormguard seal system