The Dyson Airblade™ Hand Dryers are a breakthrough in hand drying technology and an efficient and hygienic solution to the problem of hand dryers that don’t work properly.
Launched in 2006, this technology is now installed in over 250,000 locations worldwide.
The Dyson Airblade™ Hand Dryers website allows you to calculate the potential cost and carbon savings the Dyson Airblade™ hand dryer can deliver for your business.
The Dyson Airblade™ Hand Dryers Range
Designed for the fastest hand drying
- A01 has an durable aluminium casing for high impact venues such as airports and nightclubs
- A03 is made from a tough ABS Polycarbonate for regular washrooms and is 50% less carbon intensive to manufacture than the aluminium equivalent
Sheets of air travelling at 640km/h scrape water from hands like a windscreen wiper, drying hands in just ten seconds.
Costs less to run
Up to 80% less than warm air hand dryers per year. Up to 98% less than paper towels per year. Dries 16 pairs of hands for the price of a single paper towel.
Powered by Dyson’s digital motor, Dyson Airblade™ Hand Dryers use up to 80% less energy than warm air hand dryers, offering significant savings in running costs.
Unlike other hand dryers that draw in and blow out bacteria laden air, the Dyson Airblade™ Hand Dryer house a hospital grade HEPA filter to remove 99.9% of bacteria from the air used to dry hands.
No towel waste
The Dyson Airblade™ Hand Dryers deliver immediate and significant waste reduction to facilities that once used paper towels.
Small carbon footprint and recyclable
As proven by peer reviewed university research, the Dyson Airblade™ Hand Dryers produce lower carbon emissions than any other hand drying method and is made from mostly recyclable components.
Patented technology that can’t be copied
Dyson Digital Motor took ten years to develop. Using digital pulse technology it spins 88,000 times a minute. It’s the only hand dryer motor powerful enough to draw in 35 litres of air a second through a HEPA filter and then dry hands in 10 seconds.
Accreditation and Research
- The only hand dryer to meet NSF International Protocol P335 for hygienic hand dryers
- The only hand dryer approved by HACCP International for use in food handling and food production areas
- Australian Foundation member of Carbon Trust and Planet Ark Australia Carbon Reduction Label Program
- Peer reviewed hand drying LCA study by leading international university found Airblade™ produces up to 70% less carbon emissions throughout product life compared to paper towels and warm air hand dryers.
- Skincare Research Validated by the British Skin Foundation
- UK Hygiene Research Certified by the UK Royal Institute of Public Health
- Architectural & Interior Products Australian Design Award: 2011 Australian International Design Awards
- Innovation & Safety in Non Food Products – 2011 Food Challenge Awards
- Innovative Green Product of the Year Finalist – 2011 EcoBuy Awards
- Industry Innovation Award: Facility Management Association of Australia 2010 Awards for Excellence
- Product Excellence Award: Facility Management Association of Australia 2010 Awards for Excellence
- New Product Award: Designex 2008