Altair Louvre Windows with the Stronghold System are designed for multi-level buildings or balcony enclosures.
Ideal for creating extra year round living space, Altair Louvres with Stronghold have been designed to mechanically retain glass or aluminium blades without obstructing outdoor views. This offers increased safety, while providing a comfortable, healthy living environment for building occupants to enjoy.
Ideal for multi-story buildings to provide increased strength and safety
- Designed to withstand the harshest weather conditions, allowing occupants to extend their outdoor time, even in winter, simply by adjusting louvres to create a room that will shield them from rain and cool winds
- The System can be screened, and offers privacy options when using aluminium blades and the tight sealing also establishes a primary seal against external noise
- Made from non-corrosive materials
- Exceeds the requirements of the Australian Standards for Windows in Buildings
- Static load testing to AS1170 has also been conducted
- Compatible with the innovative Altair Powerlouvre Window which can be easily controlled by remote or integrated into a home automation system
- Altair with Stronghold is safe, energy efficient and highly flexible with a range of customising options available
- Can be safely cleaned from the interior of the building reducing additional maintenance costs
- Available only within the Breezway Easyscreen or SL2 Window Systems complete with aluminium or toughened glass blades
Now you can create that eye-catching design that will really stand out from the rest while providing flexible and safe airflow control for building occupants to enjoy.