Blum's extensive hinge programme offers you the right solution for every door. Blum hinges blend harmoniously into the furniture interior; different large opening angles are available to support access to the cabinet interior. Special application hinges are also available providing even more design freedom.
Blum has responded to the growing demand for elegant looking fittings for furniture with the release of the new CLIP top BLUMOTION in onyx black. Supporting the trend towards darker furniture, the onyx black hinge variant integrates harmoniously into darker cabinets creating new design possibilities. Common hinge types such as; CLIP top BLUMOTION in 110° design, CLIP top 155° zero protrusion hinge, hinges for profile/thick door and blind corner applications and hinges for 45° angle are now available in onyx black. To support handle-less furniture designs; CLIP top in onyx black will be available to use with TIP-ON mechanical opening support system.
Blum’s CLIP top BLUMOTION brings together innovative technology, award-winning design and enhanced user convenience within the smallest space. CLIP-top BLUMOTION range especially impresses with their silent and effortless closing action thanks to integrated BLUMOTION soft-close.
Whether a standard, profile door, blind corner, aluminium frame or angled hinge, with CLIP top BLUMOTION you can cover many different applications. The integration of BLUMOTION into the hinge means that CLIP top BLUMOTION stands out with its sophisticated technology, high level of motion and elegant design.
- Blum hinges are available for different door heights, thicknesses and material including aluminium frame and glass doors
- BLUMOTION ensure silent and effortless closing regardless of the door weight and closing speed.
- 3-dimensional hinge setting for a uniform and precise gap design
- Different large opening angles available to support access to the cabinet interior
- CLIP-top BLUMOTION concentrates motion functionality into the smallest space.
This proven classic in the Blum hinge programme ensures every door opens and closes with reliable ease. In the rare circumstance that an integrated BLUMOTION hinge is not available, simply combine CLIP top with add on BLUMOTION for doors.
Supporting handle-less furniture design; TIP-ON mechanical opening support system can be combined with CLIP top (unsprung hinge) to provide a functional opening solution for handle-less doors.
- The CLIP top 155° hinge for use in cabinets with inner drawers and pull-outs, providing an improved feature of cabinet design by gaining storage space and ease of access.
Dedicated to sustainability and quality design Blum hinge systems are certified to ISO14001, ISO50001 and ISO9001 quality and environmental standards.