Alucobond Architectural distributes a range of quality façade products throughout Australia for interior and exterior applications. ALUCOBOND® from Alucobond Architectural offers architects and designers product versatility for innovative and individual project planning.
With high formability and stability, ALUCOBOND® provides a durable, tailor-made solution for any building application
- Diversity of brilliant colours and excellent weather resistance
- Individual design and easy processing
- Lightweight and large panel sizes
- Excellent vibration dampening characteristics
- Low maintenance
ALUCOBOND® is not only ideally suited to the building and construction industry, it is also used for corporate identity programs along with the vehicle manufacturing industry.
For effective and continuous protection, ALUCOBOND® uses environmentally friendly materials
- All finishes are RoHS Compliant and contain no lead, mercury, cadmium or chromium
- Full recyclable product
- Market leader for all climatic and environmental conditions
ALUCOBOND® from Alucobond Architectural is lightweight, extremely flat and rigid that is ideal for any curtain wall system
- Properties of the product allow for it to be bent, curved or shaped to any required angle
- Factory applied coil coated Fluoropolymer paint finish
- Cost effective
- Available in a range of sheet thicknesses and sizes
- Suitable for use as a cladding panel
The unsurpassed finish and flatness of ALUCOBOND®, its dynamic range of colours and exciting shapes allow the designer complete freedom of creativity.