Polycarbonate Sheets are available in Clear, Opal, Grey Tint, UV protected, Obscured and Abrasion Resistant (AR2).
Polycarbonate is ideal for:
Impact Resistance is the main reason polycarbonate is selected in certain applications.
- Building applications
- Marine applications
- Security screens
- Transport industries
- Louvres, windows, partitions,
- Safety guards, screens
- Roadside Sound Noise Barriers
- Boat, Floats and Caravan windows, windscreens and moulded covers.
With a protective coating on both sides, AR2 polycarbonate offers reduction in abrasion and scratching on glazing applications.
AR2 Polycarbonate is ideal for
- Balustrade in the home or pool
- Security panels
- High traffic areas, for privacy, sound and noise Reduction
Our Skills and Services
- Cut to Size and profile cutting
- Deliver Full Sheets
Standard Sheet Sizes: 1220X2440mm, 3050x2050mm, 2440X1830mm come in a range of thicknesses from 1mm – 12mm.